Haute Couture Fashion Design House
Location Central London
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of one of London’s most sought haute couture fashion design houses.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Day and evening wear with individual dresses up to £10,000.
• Strong and enduring relationships with suppliers of some of the most exquisite, luxurious fabrics available – embroidery, silks, lace and beadwork from France, Italy and Switzerland.
• Prestigious Client list including Europe’s royalty, aristocracy, celebrities and a host of other leading names from business, industry and the professions.
• Well-presented and ideally located premises in Portman Village, central London including fully operational workroom.
• Highest quality workmanship from very well trained and highly skilled and experienced staff.
• Over 500 patterns available for potential less ‘exclusive’ sales opportunities.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• an ideal bolt on for a company already working in the fashion sector looking for an additional presence in or to break into the very top end of the market.
• an excellent ‘starter’ business opportunity for anyone looking to establish a foothold in haute couture. The current Owner would consider an extended period of handover to ensure a very successful transfer to someone relatively new to the fashion sector.
• a manufacturer of high quality fashion garments which could take full advantage of the library of 500 patterns developed by the business over its many years of successful operation.